SHAREit Web Share: Shareit is an application that brings endless bundles of joy to every user. You can send or receive files in between Android, Windows, iOS, or any other platform with the standard procedure.
Earlier, shareit had to generally installed in both the devices to do the file transfers. However, later on, the company introduced a web share feature that eliminated the prerequisite of having shareit on both the devices.
The SHAREit web share feature allows you to send a file from one device to another with just one device having the application. You can install shareit in any of the equipment and will enable the file transfer to take place without any hassles.
Hit the download option, and you will get all the files installed on your device without consuming your Internet data. This is what shareit web-based feature is. Neither There is a requirement of an Internet connection, nor you are expected to install the application on your device. However, it is the best application to transfer all your mobile files from one device to another device.
- Shareit has already given a high competition to the other similar applications.
- The addition of Web Share feature has again given much oomph to the much featured Shareit use.
- The web share feature helps with the Hotspot and Wi-Fi connection in a straightforward way.
- It’s a great thing when you don’t have sufficient space in a gadget.
- The feature enables file transfer to multiple users.
- Just turn off your cellular data while doing the file transfers.
- the hotspot connection will do everything in just a click of a button.
- You can use the feature by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Download and install shareit application in the device that needs to send the files.
- Launch the application and choose the website feature hidden in the form.
- Select the files that have to be sent by choosing the send option available on your screen.
- You will create a hotspot connection through which you need to get connected with another device that is waiting to receive files from you.
- Move ahead, and you can do the transfers without needing to install shareit in the device that is receiving the files from you.
In simple words
- Download shareit Web Share in the application and set it up properly. Choose the send button, and you will find a square box that has more option written underneath it.
- After you hit the square-shaped box, you can select the website features from that and send files on-the screen to another device right away.
- To connect your hotspot with another device, you have to visit the network settings and choose the hotspot connection of your friend.
- After we have established on the network between your device and another device, there is a download option through which you can receive files.
- The developers of shareit completely understand that there can be space or data shortage amongst the users.
- Therefore, the latest features are meant for eliminating these issues while ensuring safe data transfers.
You can always visit our home page SHAREit to get more information and download link for All devices.